Wednesday 5 June 2013

MANNAM walks and works for world peace

Last month, we participated the peace walking campaign in Seoul as a member of MANNAM volunteer association. While I walked through the peace gate of the Olympic park and heared a speech of the chairman Man Hee Lee, there was a person came up to my mind. His name is Mahatma Gandhi, the peace leader. I like him very much since childhood and I still remember his quotes.
I would like to share some of them today!!

[Gandhi Quotes]

* It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.

* An ounce of practise is worth than tons of preaching.

* Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.

* Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.

* I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

* Where there is love, there is life.

* First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

* Live as if you were to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you were to live forever.


(photo from: Gandhi tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment