Wednesday 13 February 2013

Do you remember MANNAM world peace festival?

Do you remember the biggest sports event in 2012? London Olympic? Yes!!

But there was another one in South Korea. It was MANNAM World Peace Festival!! 

September 16, 2012
There was an unforgettable festival held in Seoul, Jam-sil Olympic stadium.


 

More than 100,000 people were together, amazing mass game, paraders from all over the world, dancing, singing, sports games, exiting cheer leading, everything made me very proud that I am a member of MANNAM International volunteer association.


As a part of this great festival, The 1st Victory Cup opening ceremony was held. I and my friends (international soccer teams) were very happy to participate this moment. We became One. We felt everyone was our friend, everyone was our family regardless of our ability, race, religion.
It would be one of the most unforgettable memory in my life!!

2013 March,
The Victory Cup is held again. I cannot wait to meet all of my MANNAM friends who love sports. I am sure it will be challenging and fun. Let us make MANNAM history together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment